Uninsured loss – a risk that can total hundreds of thousands of dollars per unit – is a risk too great to ignore.
van Wagenen mitigates the risk of uninsured loss in several ways. We keep our customers up to date on the insurance status of their entire real estate portfolio. When coverage is inadequate or nonexistent, we urge borrowers to obtain coverage. We also provide several lender placed insurance options to cover the mortgage balance in the event of damage or destruction. We even have protection against errors and omissions with a robust Mortgage Impairment policy.
Before your uninsured real estate collateral is damaged by fire, weather, flood, or something man-made,
call the collateral protection experts at van Wagenen.
- Lender Placed Hazard Insurance
- Lender Placed Flood Insurance
- Lender Placed Wind Insurance
- REO/Foreclosure Insurance
- Blanket First & Second Mortgage Insurance
- Mortgage Impairment/E&O Insurance
- Equity Protection Program
- Mortgage Hazard Insurance Tracking
- Mortgage Flood Insurance Tracking
- Commercial Real Estate Insurance Tracking
Additional Products and Services