Fire, floods, vandalism, and other unexpected perils will further decrease your property’s resale potential. Until you can equitably dispose of the real estate, protect it from uninsured hazard loss with van Wagenen’s REO/Foreclosure Insurance. Coverage is available for residential and commercial properties including those under construction, mobile and manufactured homes.
An REO/Foreclosure policy reduces your exposure in several ways:
- Protects property from uninsured loss
- Controls costs and optimizes internal resources
- Provides optional liability coverage
- Includes wind coverage – even in coastal areas and for named storms
van Wagenen insures properties that are otherwise uninsurable in standard markets. Coverage is available on a blanket basis or by individual property. Setting up your master portfolio is quick and easy, so you can begin ordering coverage through a user-friendly online program.
Additional Coverage Options:
- Flood coverage
- Earthquake coverage
- Vacant Land Liability coverage
- General Liability limits up to $1M each occurrence; $2M general aggregate
- Independent Contractor Liability limits of $50,000 and $100,000
- Residential Properties: All-risk dwelling coverage, including vandalism and malicious mischief, plus the lesser of replacement or cost-to-repair loss settlement provisions. Optional contents/personal property coverage of 50% available if the building is insured.
- Commercial Properties: Named peril coverage, including vandalism and malicious mischief, plus actual cash value loss settlement provisions. Optional commercial business property coverage may be added for
a fee, if the building is insured.
To learn more contact a van Wagenen Representative today at 1-800-437-5171 or email us at email@example.com.